tyrell is hiring! Pre-Sales and Support Engineer
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a full-time Pre-Sales & Support Engineer to be based in London (hybrid working environment).
The Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer is responsible for:
- Providing support to the sales team during each stage of the sales process.
- Working with the end user to identify their technical requirements, problem areas and to propose technical solutions.
- Working with the end user to identify and propose their strategic technical roadmap.
- Provide post-sales support via the escalation of support issues or support phone cover.
The Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer will also be required to:
- Provide solutions for the brands represented by Tyrell.
- Be aware of the requirements of the following markets:
- Post Production.
Desired Technical Experience:
- Broadcast and Post Production File Based Workflows.
- Livestreaming and Video Encoding
- Talkback Intercom
- Public Cloud
For more information and to apply for the role, please send your CV to Dan Muchmore.