why you should be talking to us about your support
With a combined experience of over 200 years our technical support team at Tyrell is one that we are proud of. All of our engineers not only have deep technical knowledge but more importantly extensive hands-on experience in the broadcast, production, live production and post production verticals. Putting us in the unique position of being able to design and support an end to end workflow.
At Tyrell we have made it our mission to recruit engineers directly from facilities and broadcasters, so we truly understand your world and the issues that you face. With engineers based in UK and Ireland we have the team to keep your systems running smoothly, without extended periods of downtime.
Why you should be talking to us about your support:
- Customer service is our core value; we hold ourselves accountable in ensuring we always offer a high level of service.
- We are the only reseller with a full support team based in London and Dublin
- Tyrell charge for support by the hour not by the workstation. So, you only pay for the support time that you use; with any unused hours rolled over year on year.
- You have direct access to our team of skilled engineers
- We offer flexible support products based on your needs
- We have an extensive automated customer relationship management ticketing system. All support cases are logged with updates given to clients and key team members. Ensuring that downtime is kept to a minimum.
Limited Time Support Offer
From now until 31st December claim a £/€100 Amazon voucher when you buy 10 hours of Tyrell support. To take advantage of this amazing offer contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions apply – contact us for details.