tyrell is hiring! Support Engineer
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a full-time Technical Support Engineer based in Dublin, with the opportunity for flexible working.
Reporting to the Support Manager the Technical Support Engineer is responsible for carrying out technical support duties for Tyrell’s customer base. In-house training is provided to enable individual to perform these duties. The position does involve travel for installations, upgrades, and on-site manufacturer training, which may have an international component. This is an exciting and challenging role for the right person.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks include:
- Responsible for phone, remote and on-site support/troubleshooting to existing & new customer base.
- Responsible for installation and configuration of new systems as well as upgrade of any existing systems.
- Creating, updating, and follow up on technical support cases on our in-house MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Organise repairs, replacement & return of faulty customer equipment.
- Responsible for demonstration of Tyrell’s product portfolio to customers.
- Contribute to Tyrell technical newsletter, whitepapers, and knowledgebase.
- Ongoing industry research of current and emerging, products, workflows, and technologies.
- Ad hoc company projects that require technical input.
- Assist in the development of opportunities for professional services, consulting, and support services.
- Attend training, events, and webinars to help maintain and update industry, technical and service specific knowledge.
- Take active interest in Tyrell and wider industry IT services offerings as they develop.
- Ensure customer deadlines are achieved and work with sales to help manage customer expectations.
- Under the direction of the department head undertake ‘ad hoc’ assignments and special projects.
For more information and to apply for the role, please send your CV to Lynn Keegan.