5 Takeaways from NABshow 2017
The show is over and the audience has gone home with a head full of new ideas, but what are they? Here’s five things that we reckon are clear and present on the horizon of our industry.
1. Directly Connected Hybrid Cloud solutions – Media Organisations continue with expansion into scalable cloud facilities.
2. Avid’s Strategic Partnership with Microsoft Azure – Avid Unveils Cloud Strategy with Launch of New Offerings
3. Immersive Experiences, both Virtual & Augmented – Both VR and AR open doors to a world of engaging content.
4. Connected Production Systems over IP – High-quality, high-speed video distribution moves towards reliability.
5. Even more Storage Choice – Virtualization increases the amount of online availability.
Bryan Malone – Managing Director – Tyrell CCT
More analysis available on the Tyrell SyNABsis Blog: www.tyrellcct.com/category/synnabsis/